click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. HI I AM HIGH.
But no, I am not drunk. Just high. I've had pretty much to drink that I can't even keep track of how much I drank, HAHA. Plus, I chugged a whole cup of bacardi and coke super fast on a dare from the friends and that got me pretty high. I know my grammar in the last sentence didn't make sense but fuck, I can't be bothered.
The party was quite a disaster to plan for but it turned out quite well, so yay. :D Anyway I'm just glad if Lamont enjoyed it. After all, he IS the star of the night (that got cake smashed in his face) :D I quote him: "WAH, LITERALLY IN MY FACE AH" hahahahah.
I had something that I wanted to blog about last night but was too tired. Want to blog about it tonight but I'm too high. So I shall leave it to tmr night, hahah.