click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Today, I woke up feeling like a kid and feeling super hyper. Don't ask me why, I don't really know either. I dunno what came over me and I decided to wear my one and only Mickey Mouse T-shirt, which looked like this: I kinda regretted after I left the house, lol. But nvm, I was still hyper on the bus so I let it slide. Anyway, I sms'ed Lamont and told him I'd be wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt. THEN HE SAID HE WILL WEAR HIS TO SCHOOL TOO. Whole time we were even discussing what colours the shirts were, how we were gonna terrorise the part-timers with our stupid shirts etc. Turns out both of our shirts were from HK Disneyland. Loser, I know. But that's not the point.
The point is, HE FRIGGIN' BETRAYED ME LA. HE NEVER WEAR LOR. KNN. So the whole day I was just left looking stupid by myself. ): He cheat my feelings early in the morning sia, sadnessssss.
Next time, if we ever have any agreements to wear anything stupid to school together, I'm bringing an extra shirt >.>