click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
The thing I wanted to blog about was about this cat I saw at a bus stop. She was sleeping on the bus stop chair all curled up in a ball and she was just too cute for me to resist. D: She was grey, really skinny and she had a collar with a bell on it, meaning she has an owner. Whoever lost her must be sad since she's so adorable ): And whoever abandoned her is a MOTHER FUCKING CUNT.
I took a few pics of the cute little thing who woke up and snuggled up to me all of a sudden. She came to lie down on my lap, rubbed her head against me, continued sleeping and sent me swooning like crazy.
Okay anyways. I'm a little lazy to upload the pics since I'm pretty tired. But I have to send them to my comp sooner or later, since this woman I met at the bus stop with the cat asked me to send her the pics and I agreed -.-
Morning at the beach building sand castles with the niece was good. Spent the whole day with the family all around Singapore which is quite a nice way to spend Mother's Day. :3
Here's wishing all the mothers in the world a Happy Mother's Day! :D no where, at all.11:02 pm