click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, May 04, 2008
Managed to catch Ironman over the weekend in JB with my brother, sister and my sister's friends. Nice movie, but the stupid GSC at Leisure Mall didn't show the scene after the credits. D:
Had mother's day dinner a week in advance because next week all of us won't be free to go back to JB. Also, the dinner was kinda to celebrate my brother's birthday at the same time. Food was... so-so though. >.>
Came out to Singapore at like 10 plus and spent the earlier parts of the day at VivoCity.. then headed to my sister's place to spend the rest of the relatively boring day until I came back to my aunt's place.
VivoCity was depressing, but it was a huge plus that I got to spend time with my niece. I love her soooo much. =3=
And ah, I spent so long typing this entry that it's already past 12.. SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAMONT-STER MY LOVELY BROTHER. I is lub euuz many manys. You're not old, you're friggin' 19.
And this is Mon at his best. As a Super Saiyan in Year 1. :Dno where, at all.10:42 pm