click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Distraction is the word of the day.
Been really distracted during the latter part of the day because I've been thinking about stuff again. I was trying to make myself a rose syrup cordial drink thingy.. I poured the syrup, put the ice and instead of adding water from the clean water container, I turned on the tap and filled up the cup with tap water resulting in a cup of tap water rose syrup -.- I only realised after the cup was full so I couldn't be bothered anymore. It's a good thing Singapore's tap water is clean enough for drinking.
Plus, I absentmindedly placed my phone somewhere when I came back and proceeded to forget where I put it, zzz. It was on silent too, so I couldn't call to see where it was. So I gave up after looking for 5 minutes, didn't really feel like talking to anyone anyway. So I kinda lost my phone for 4 hours before my cousin found it tucked behind a stack of papers when she was packing her stuff. How it ended up there, I have no idea.
Also, today is the first time I've sent this many blank messages to people. Usually it'd just be one or two at the most. Earlier I checked my sent messages and realised I sent a total of 7 blank messages all because I pressed send before typing anything without noticing. Sigh. -.-
Just feel like a zombie today. My body's moving on it's own without me being conscious of it. I might have done weirder things or said weirder stuff and I wouldn't even know. And now I can't sleep. Great.
I'm slowly being driven closer and closer to the edge every single day. One day, I'll just fall and I'll just fade away.
I cannot take this anymore I'm saying everything I've said before All these words they make no sense I find bliss in ignorance Less I hear the less you'll say But you'll find that out anyway
Just like before...
Everything you say to me Takes me one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I need a little room to breathe Cause I'm one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break
I find the answers aren't so clear Wish I could find a way to disappear All these thoughts they make no sense I find bliss in ignorance Nothing seems to go away Over and over again
Ah fuck emoments. Fucking emo songs aren't helping either. I HATE MY FUCKING MOOD SWINGS AND MY OVER ZEALOUS WORRYWART OF A MIND.
P.S. Did someone call me earlier? I got a miss call and I don't recognise the number from anywhere.