click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Okay I am seriously fucking irritated right now. Although, I am really really really thankful that my laptop decided to work again. My laptop died this afternoon then couldn't turn on the entire day and now it's working again, so it saves me a lot of effort and time getting it repaired. Thank you for working again, my wonderful white little baby MacBook. What, I can call it anything I want. >.>
Anyway, back to the main topic. I really am very irritated because this is the second time I have to sit beside them and witness them argue like crazy while acting like I'm not hearing anything. And this time, it's because SHE forced him to carry her fucking laptop for her just because we need to climb up a few stairs etc. Then, the stupid laptop which is so light and thin and so totally overpriced was too slippery and slipped out of his hand and fell to the floor.
WELL GUESS WHAAAAAAAAT? She started screaming, whining, stomping her feet, grumbling and everything because there was a single scratch. Okay, I was a little pissed then and he was also a bit pissed. We kept walking through OurSpace to look for a seat whereby she was whining and bitching the whole way. He finally muttered and called her a stupid bitch under his breath, she heard it and went... "EXCUSEEEE MEE?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" which was so totally annoying. Then, she started asking for monetary compensation which is like, huh? -.- But actually, if she would have just listened and bought a laptop case earlier, none of this would've happened. BUT NO, BEING THE STUBBORN AND ANAL FUCK THAT SHE IS, SHE HAD TO WAIT AND WAIT AND PICK OUT ONE THAT IS SUPER NICE.
Anyway, we found a place and sat down, whereby she found out the laptop actually had a dent. -________- Like, wtf, the fucking laptop is so fking fragile la. It didn't even drop from a really great height and it has a fucking dent. That's why I say, the fucking MacBook Air is so not worth it, IT'S SO FKING FRAGILE AND NOT WORTH THE FKING MONEY. Okay then starts the arguing, and the crying, and the screaming, and the bitching, and everything I tried so hard to avoid. I even had to go to another side of the room and pretend I was making a phone call. Totally what, the, fuck.
This whole saga probably went on for like 2 hours. Yes, I think that's about right, 2 hours. And the whole time I was trying to get him to chill and cool down which was hard since every other word he was saying, he added 'fuck', 'fucking', 'fucker' or 'mother fucking' somewhere. >.>
Bah shall not continue with stories about the saga since it upsets me. Happy note! Geri Nariko (haha) came to NP today and we is had lots of fun in the conty, along with the little 'adventure' we had. =3 Thanks for coming and please cheer up! Everything's gonna be fine. (: no where, at all.8:29 pm