click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
"Zura Ja Nai! Katsura da!"
Hahahahah that's a line from Katsura in Gintama! I'm so hooked onto Gintama at the moment cause it's so funny. I've also started watching Code Geass because SO MANY of my friends keep recommending it to me >.> Yes, I succumb to peer pressure ):
Am in the conty at the moment doing broadcast and I just ate Canteen 1 lontong so I'm very happy and satisfied. :D Thanks Mon for treating me to breakfast!
I'm typing on my keyboard and staring at my nails because they look so fking weird. My cousin forced me to paint my finger and toe nails just because she can't stand it when nails have no colour. She just pulled my hand over and put it on the table then started painting my nails, kns -_______- As I thought, I can't get used to this. After I get rid of it this time, I think I'll stop.......... I hope my cousin doesn't force me again.
A side note, this is a picture of my niece and my sis. I think it's really pretty. =3