click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, March 21, 2008
A rather eventful day today, I suppose. Started off the morning with ordering McDelivery breakfast and prank calling friends with the private number office phone. Which, in my opinion, is SUPER funny. Especially since some people get so pissed off about it lol. Then the pissed off people proceed to tell me about it online because they don't know I'm part of the plan. :D Then we can laugh even louder at their reactions and bitch fits. HAHA. =x
Alright, afternoon came and my family came to pick me up for lunch. We went to this buffet restaurant called "Sakura" near NUS. It was pretty cheap, the food was relatively good and there was a WIDE variety of seafood. This is a picture of the grilled scallop, mussel and oyster bar.
Grilled with cheese and whatnot. It was yummy. :D This was taken when I arrived not long at the restaurant and was looking through their selection. After that I just couldn't be bothered taking pictures anymore and would rather just be busy eating. XD
Rushed back to the office asap but we had nothing to do actually -.- So we slacked until we knocked off and Darrick accompanied me to go get this!
That's my new baby, the latest addition to my family of electronics. :D So happy luhhhh. I shall go play it nao. no where, at all.1:10 am