click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Monday, March 10, 2008
T_T
Because I'm stubborn and think too highly of myself, I decided to watch the movie version of "1 Litre of Tears" to kill some time. I've watched the drama series version in the past and needless to say, it got me crying like fuck, soaking my stuffed turtle to the core. I still recall myself trying very hard to stop the tears from flowing but I just couldn't help it and by the time it was episode 3, I had already cried A LOT.
But anyway, the main point is, since I've watched the drama version before and know the story, I thought I'd be immune to watching the movie. So I proceeded to watch it, thinking I wouldn't cry to the same story again. But ZOMGWTFBBQ was I wrong! After not even half an hour of watching the god damned tear-jerker, I found myself wiping endless tears off of my face and sniffling non-stop. I WAS TOTALLY CRYING LIKE A BABY. I contemplated taking Tortor out of the room and use her again as a.... I dunno, sponge? But I decided to spare her this time, she must be thanking her ancestors for that right about now.
If you think you can resist the urge to cry and feel like watching some sad shows to further emo-fy yourself, you can check out the shows here. I highly recommend "1 Litre of Tears" if you like heart-warming tragedies though.
For now, excuse me while I go grab some tissues >.> no where, at all.4:56 am