click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
I'm probably gonna be missing for the next week or so cause I can finally go back to JB again after soooooooo many weeks of not being able to go back. Or, sometimes not wanting to go back.
Got lotsa new movies in my hard disk, think my brother would wanna watch 'em, meaning I won't be having much access to my laptop cause he'll be hogging it.
I hope there won't be a traffic jam though. Mas Selamat is so totally causing the customs to jam up like hell.
CATCH HIM SOON Pl0X.
And see you people soon. (: For those going overseas or have already gone, have fun and have a safe trip! no where, at all.5:19 am