click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Right, I was gonna blog yesterday night but when I got home, I was so beat that I fell asleep after showering.
So yesterday was the first day of attachment for most of us. I had nothing much to be excited about, really. Since I knew everyone I was gonna work with and kinda technically have already started since January. At least that's what I thought. But I ended up losing sleep over it and some other stuff as well. >.>
So while I was on the way to school, I figured I should wish my friends good luck on their first day of IAP. I took out my phone, only to realise most of my close friends are doing IBP or going overseas. -______- So I sms'ed those few that are going for IAP and I had a sudden realisation. Wow, all of us are all grown up and going in our separate directions. I wonder how long we can keep up these friendships after we split. =/
Anyway today's the second day, I'm typing this in the office now and I'm drinking booze while doing work because the wonderful general manager brought booze to keep in the office's mini fridge.
Went grocery shopping this morning as well so that the office wouldn't be so empty. Came back and cleaned up the office as well so it's become a much more bearable place to work in.
I shall get back to writing my contact report now. T_T
P.S. Anyone know of places with good dessert that's pretty affordable? Preferably with good mango pudding or tang yuan? no where, at all.3:13 pm