click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
OMG HAHAHAHAHAAHA.
THIS BRAND OF PAD HAS THE BIGGEST PADS I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.
SLIM AND EXTRA LONG MAN. HAHAHAHAHA.
I SHALL CALL IT WONDER PAD.
And uhh, to avoid being accused of showcasing any obscenities or whatsoever, I have decided not to put up a photo of the pad opened. But if you want a better picture.. take both your hands and place one middle finger of one hand on the base of the other hand's palm. And the size should be about right. HAHAHAHA.
Or, you could use a 30cm ruler as a gauge. Then add another 3cm to that 30cm. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Ahhhhhh, I cannot stop laughing.
And oh, some people asked me how come I've not been inserting the "Now Playing Music" thing anymore. Well it's just because I haven't been listening to music, duh. I've been busy going on movie marathons everyday so my iTunes has been pretty much closed. And that music function links to iTunes. So yupppp.
WONDER WOMAN USES WONDER PAD. WHEEEEEEE. no where, at all.9:48 pm