click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Hey, I'm back. 3 months without blogging, I was getting kinda used to it.
But all of a sudden, I just had the urge to blog again. Sure, I've had many urges to blog in these past 3 months, but this time really actually managed to get me bothered enough to do it. I don't know why, maybe it's because I never really did get over it. Talking about it again today just made me realise that, and made me realise again just how much I miss her. I miss her laughter, miss her sillyness, miss her annoying questions and miss her innocent puppy dog faces or incessant giggles when she would need a favour.
I came home thinking about it over and over in my head, thinking how it might've been different somehow if some little part of it changed. Would I have been able to make a difference somehow? No, I suppose not. And that fact annoys me to no end because I couldn't have done anything either even if I was here.
I couldn't sleep well earlier, I had a lot on my mind. And when I really did get down to falling asleep, I had a weird nightmare I've never had and I got awoken by that. I drifted off to sleep again only to be awoken by a random SMS from my cousin half an hour later, which was strange, cause I -never- get woken up by something this minor. I couldn't really fall asleep again, so I just tossed and turned for an hour plus, until my alarm would ring.
I don't think I'll ever get over it totally. Who am I kidding, how would I be able to do that when she was such a big part of my life? When she left, I felt like a big chunk of my whatever body/soul/heart was forcefully ripped away from me. I tried to fill in the gap she left with whatever I could manage to find, but it never really did work now did it? I keep steering my thoughts away from her but somehow my annoying mind keeps finding a way to wiggle back to the topic.
Hey girl, if you can read this or perhaps even feel what I'm feeling, I just want you to know I haven't forgotten about you and that I miss you more than ever.
From your eternal best friend, Yuin no where, at all.10:15 pm