click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
My problems are solved! Went down to M1 shop at Causeway Point and they changed a new handset for me. Apparently for M1, within dunno how many days of purchase and it's faulty, you can change to a new set. :D But damn it, if I knew that earlier, I wouldn't have wasted so much time at the nokia shop fixing the first problem it had. -_____-
But anyways I'm contented. At least now the phone's fine and dandy!
This is my old phone, taken using my new phone.
And this is my new phone, taken using my old phone.
Very obvious difference in quality of pictures eh? >.>
And this is a random picture of my laptop and hard disk just cause they happened to be there haha.
Can you tell I'm bored? xD no where, at all.6:37 pm