click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Okay so all we did was eat at mogumogu. And talk for like a good whole 3 hours just about...... well, stuff. Good stuff, bad stuff, happy stuff, sad stuff, family stuff, friend stuff, fun stuff and loser stuff.
First off! Mogumogu! This was what I ordered:
It's supposed to be some.... err.... caterpillar shit. No, not caterpillar's shit. Like... caterpillar thing.
I don't have a picture of what Dumbo ordered because no matter how it's called a Fluffy Teddy and is supposed to look like a teddy, it still looks like My Melody to me. SO I REFUSE TO PUT UP THE PICTURE.
Okay fine, I lied, I just didn't take a picture of her set so I can't put it up.
On the way back, there was this stupid ah lian on the mrt beside me. She's just a little shorter than me (wow how is that possible) and her hair is super long, like until almost her butt. Then she keep talking on the phone. HER HAIR KEEP ON TICKLING ME. Didn't help that the train was so crowded and I was trying to sleep standing haha. The hair was FUCKING irritating. Then I move away to stand behind this lady. Then I thought better already you know... when the train arrived at the next stop, she suddenly turned her head and her FUCKING HAIR SLAPPED ME. WTF. Ugh, I swear, people with long hair are going against me.
Anyway I'd just like to say... "NGEE ANN MASS COMM ROCKS!" Hell yeah we do, our cut off point this year is 10 POINTS DAMMIT. It's hard to get in okay. We rock okay. And WE USE APPLE LAPTOPS okay. Mwaha. Mwaha. Mwahahaha.
But honestly, this course has none of the "glamour" it promises or portrays, okay maybe just a bit. But just look at us slogging our guts out every night and you'll understand what I'm saying. But anyway, congrats to Kimberly for getting into MCM! :D Just.... -Cough- trynottodieduringthecourseofthediploma -cough-
Ahhh I have to go down to Alexandra Warner Music to get an interview with Daren Tan for Heatwave tomorrow afternooooooon. Soooooo far. ): But aiya, work means work, must do! And luckily Jing Hui is nice enough to guide me along and go with me so I probably won't die THAT badly...... I hope? The main problem is getting there. It'll probably take me an hour and a half to get there, AT LEAST. Then stay there for an hour... then come back already. D: Wth traveling time 3 times the amount of time I spend on work. >.>
Bah nevermind, I shall have my trusty iPod with me to cure my boredommmmm. I cannot sleep on the bus, I scared I miss my stop. T_T
Anyway, I guess that's all for today, I'm have more stuff to say but I'm laaaaazy and tireeeed. No idea why I'm so tired anyway since I didn't do much. But yeah, shall go check bus routes now then get ready for bed. (: