click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Had a rather enjoyable day out with the aunt and cousins I suppose. But I'm so beat and I still have another outing with the sec sch friends tomorrow. Heh, no rest for me even during the holidays. But honestly, I'd rather be dead tired from having fun outside than dead tired from doing endless amounts of work. >.>
Rode the DHL hot air balloon today! Rode on the Hippo open top bus as well! Shall upload some of the pictures when I actually do bother to get them from the cousin's digicam. Had dinner at Ajitei which was utterly yummy as well. :D
Sometimes I guess all you need is to get out as much as possible and keep yourself occupied so you won't think of silly things. I suppose that's the only way.
Looking forward to tomorrow. (:
Ja ne.
P.S. HEY SAILOR NEPTUNE WITH THE STUPID GREEN HAIR. LOOK HERE. STUPID / \ WILL DIE K. HE WILL GET OWNED. I REPEAT, HE WILL GET OWNED BY SASUKE-SAMA. no where, at all.12:34 am