click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Ahhhhhhhhhh a supposedly happy day turned out rather sad. ):
Took a friggin' 1 hour and 15 mins bus ride to Bugis and reached at about 11.30am. Lazed around, played some games while waiting for my brother and then received his sms saying he'll be late. So I said okay, and continued walking around. Then suddenly I reached up to touch my necklace like I usually do, then I realised.. ZOMG MY NECKLACE IS GONE >.< So I reached around to find it frantically and I found the necklace. BUT THE PENDANT WAS GONE. ))))))))):
The chain snapped and the pendant fell off somewhere in Bugis. I tried tracing my steps but I couldn't find it. I'm very very very very very upset. I really liked that pendant cause my cousin bought it for me from Korea. ):
So nvm.. My brother came and we proceeded to go buy my new phone. Everything went quite smoothly (or so I thought).. Then we went to have lunch at Ajisen and he left to go back for work and I left for Warner Music for the interview with Daren Tan. Waited for Jing Hui at the lobby, she came and we were still quite early so we talked a little and she briefed me on the interview and the future job scopes etc.. We went up for the interview and it went pretty well.. Daren Tan's very nice, friendly and obliging so the interview went on without a hitch.
But on the way back (Another 1 and half hour of wonderful bumpy bus riding >.<).. I tried using my new phone to call my aunt and I could hear her but she couldn't hear a thing! I thought it was just a small glitch or maybe the house phone had a problem.. So I called my brother to test whether it was my phone and omgggg, it was. ):
So after dumping my stuff back at home, I headed for Causeway Point again to get my phone fixed. They wanted to make me wait till Thursday man! But I said it was ridiculous since I just bought it in the afternoon right! So yeah, they said they'd change the whole motherboard and I'll lose all my stuff but I can get it back within 2 hours. So I went for that and in the meantime I went to have dinner and walk around... Went back to collect, the problem got fixed so I went home. BUT OMG NOW THE SIDE CAMERA BUTTON DOESN'T WORK NOW. AHHHHH WTF.
Fuck man I don't wanna go back to wait another 2 hours or go down all the way to Bugis again to the fucking m1 shop. AHH. Fuck.
Today just isn't my day. )))))): no where, at all.8:44 pm