click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
I just wanted to express my hate for people on msn who set shortcuts for emoticons with actual words.
Classic example.
I feel so
I got curious so I right-clicked and clicked add to see the shortcut. And omg, it was 'bored'. WTF MAN. Then I carried on the conversation, only to find that there were more annoying emoticons coming out of every sentence. With stuff like, "I going out later." And the word 'go' has a stupid emoticon pointing outwards and screaming.
So it becomes, "I ing out later." WTFFFFFF.
And the MOST irritating of all is when people start having an emoticon for every LETTER. They have an animated letter for every letter of the alphabet so it takes 923420899385 million years to load every sentence, not to mention it's glittery, bevel and embossed, multi-coloured and hard to read.
Unfortunately I don't have an example of that because I usually block and delete people who do that, or just ignore them when they speak.
It makes me .
Oh, and that word was angry. =P
With that said, I don't really hate emoticons. But I just hate it when EXCESSIVE emoticons are used, or when it actually hinders your understanding of a sentence. If after a sentence and you need to express your feeling with an emoticon, it's totally fine with me. (: no where, at all.5:01 pm