click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Monday, July 16, 2007
It feels good to finally do well at something I like and wish to pursue further. I hope it continues this way. (:
Plus, I'm proud to say I actually remembered about the broadcasting of my radio capsule and got my aunt and cousins tuning in to it. XD K fine I have a mature voice, so what. >.>
Aaaaand Apple Centre still hasn't contacted me. ): I want my charger, a working one that is, god dammit. I didn't use to be so handicapped without my laptop but now I feel I really am very attached to my laptop, especially after I got my wireless network at home. I LOVE MY iBOOK. For some strange reason or another. But of course, I'd love even more to have a MacBook? A white one too. :D (Yes this is a hint. A very obvious one.)
My parents really shocked me this past weekend when I went back. Its just.. amazing what they asked me about. Made me feel more love from them than anytime in the past 17+ years of my life.
Maybe things are getting better after all. (:
Except of course, I got perma'ed on shim for macro'ing, lol. But its not something worth getting mad over. All I hope is that Koen gives Craig and Jason back their stuff. =s *Guilt trip*