click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Monday, July 02, 2007
Just some random updates, I guess.
No doubt life will probably be better with the additional 100 per month from the sister for my bus pass and phone bills. (:
His birthday is soon and I know he's in need of a new wallet. I know I'm gonna buy a wallet, but I dunno what wallet to buy for him. =s Any suggestions, people? (Bear in mind I'm not exactly well off, okay.)
I'm still troubled over what I want. I don't even know if I'm being evil by trying to drag it and make it work out somehow. Maybe I just want to prove the horoscopes wrong? Maybe I don't want to hurt anyone? I dunno.
My brother has gone MIA and all of us can't get into contact with him since he's all the way in Australia. (Lamont don't rejoice over this because I seriously am troubled.) Both his cellphone and IH phone numbers are out of service and the e-mails I send him keep getting returned. Sigh, I hope he's alright. Done all I could, even searched online for the IH main number and gave it to my mom. Hoping for some good news tomorrow. =/
Guess that's about it recently. And oh, a lotta people have been falling ill over this darned weather. So yeah, everybody take care of yourselves, alright?
Within my troubled mind, I search for the answers I cannot find. Being drained as ever, I just want to sleep forever.