click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Monday, July 30, 2007
So I got a B for my radio talkshow test..... ):
I know it isn't too shabby, but yeah, when you're passionate about something, you'd want to get the best isn't it? =/
I met Slim after I was done with meeting.. Went to library to do work and had dinner. He really helps me a lot, makes me feel as if I'm not contributing enough.. Not that I am capable of it either. =s Also, unlike me, he doesn't ever ask for help.. Even if he does, its only small small stuff. Sigh. And oh, I gave him back the White Nintendo DS lite already, proved to be too big of a distraction to me after all.
I have been so busy with work that I even missed Clar's birthday party at Walla to cover a story in school. And I just found out I went to town to cover Tapestry for nothing... Cause we're scraping the story due to the lack of substantial quotes. ARGH. I'm so sorry Clar. =s
Aaand well, I bought new sneakers. From Converse cause its cheaper. Red, a bit unusual for me. Ah well, I still like it, it's been a while since I bought something for myself. Retail therapy didn't really work for me actually. =/
Ah well, off to complete PR so I can send it to Jen for printing by tmr afternoon.
EMO STREAK BE GONE!
I miss Anne. ): She's the only one that ever really cheers me up. ): no where, at all.12:33 am