click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
I have a Dalet on-air test early in the morning. I should be asleep. But no, I dragged my sorry ass here to blog because I already procrastinated before. I was gonna blog yesterday but yeah, busy la.
So its quite a long story but I'll cut it short. My iBook charger spoilt..... KNNBCCB LA. Right at the time when all the assignments are pouring in, you go and spoil on me, KAO. Anyway, so ya, cannot charge and stuff, forced to go down to Apple Centre @ Wheelock to fix because the fucking school technicians can't and don't do anything about us Apple users as usual.
So I was on the MRT on my way to Orchard. Right about Bishan I think, this indian lady with her young little son boards the crowded train. I put my stuff properly, carried my bag, stood up and tapped the lady's arm then signal for her to bring her son over to the seat. ALL OF A SUDDEN *Dunt dunt dunnttttt*.. This friggin' auntie rush over and sit down. WTF. I pointed to the kid and told the auntie the seat was meant for the kid, she simply said "Thanks" in mandarin AND WENT ON TO SLEEP. WALAU KNN. I looked at the indian lady, she just smiled and shaked her head. So yeah, I let it go, all the way cursing the auntie.
I went to Apple Centre.. Told them about my problem. The person said they'd need to take my charger in for testing and would need 3-5 working days to confirm whether they're replacing one for me. And ya know what? They don't have ANY spare chargers at all that I can use temporarily. HOW THE FUCK THEY EXPECT ME TO USE MY LAPTOP WITHOUT A CHARGER?
Walau, pissed off.
And I'm super broke ahhhh, KNS. no where, at all.11:59 pm