Maybe I spoke too soon. Cause the moment I had that feeling that I'm actually doing well in it, she comes and drops this next big bomb on us, and I have no idea at all how to dismantle it. Sigh, people really cannot survive in MCM without connections can they? =/
Had a real nice talk about our plans for the future with Wen Tong in lecture today. Realised we actually do have similar interests in general, they just differ a little bit here and there. Updated her on what's been happening to my life and vice versa. And we both agreed that we've all been overworked and getting SERIOUSLY grumpy and bad-tempered lately, causing our significant others to suffer. Felt better after sharing it with someone and knowing I'm not alone. Thanks WT, and I love Tuesdays. (:
Sorry for not being able to lunch together today though. And oh, I think Anita Kuan was refering to me when she scolded a particular "young lady" for talking for the longest time in lecture. I could've been sure except my eyes were so small and my vision so bad, I couldn't see where she was looking towards exactly. XD
Going to collect my charger tomorrow, then going to school earlier to have a Comm Issues meeting. I don't even wanna talk about it, gets my blood boiling. Its like history's repeating itself and if I make the same mistake I did last year, things'll get ugly again. Well, maybe not cause she doesn't know but yeah, I won't.
A dead ring of silence engulfs us,
we stare into space not knowing what to ask.
As time slowly ticks away,
we find ourselves slowing drifting away.
Away further than ever before,
we start to find each other a bore.
Accepting the fact that it has all be gone,
we part and pray to let bygones be bygones.
One last shoutout to myself before I go.
KYM LEE! STOP FKING PROCRASTINATING YOU LAZY FK!