click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, June 03, 2007
This blog is officially pretty dead, heh. Sorry la, really been getting lazier and lazier to blog. So many things to do as it is, so I usually can't find time to blog. x.X
Anyway, can really say lots and lots of things are happening around me at the moment, both good and bad. Everything is happening so quickly and this semester seems to be zipping right past our eyes. Its already week... 8? o.o
Right, speaking of things happening quickly, I remember end of last year, when it was the season of sadness. Yes, that was the time everyone around me (including me) was having breakups and whatnots, I still remember it clearly. =S But heeeeeyyyyy guess what season it is now? :D
Everyone around me (also including me =x) is getting attached (haha, he's blind) and are generally having much better lives, be it in school or at home. So yes, I am really thankful for all these. I hope this streak of goodness keeps up for everyone. (:
Time for me to go finish up my website proposal, just popped in to try to give some sort of update. o.0 Cheers. :D no where, at all.11:17 pm