click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Sorry about the lack of updates, been practically drowning in school work. =s I failed my website assignment btw. =(
But yeah, I don't wanna mention it anymore. Fucking Pakistani.
So I bought Teenage, just because it had a nice cover page on Harry Potter. Yes, I don't usually buy teen magazines unless I like what they're covering and I'm a big HP fan. Plus, their poster this issue is of the totally sexy Yul Sang-dae Goon. :D Not like I knew in the first place, but that's another thing altogether.
Anyway. So I was reading the horoscope section. This is for my fellow Librans (We all know Librans are coolER anyway). (:
On Life: You'll be faced with an all-important decision in early July. We understand that it'll be hard for you to make up your mind, and whatever you choose, your life will be profoundly changed. It'll take you awhile to weigh the good and bad of the situation and make up your mind. So ask a friend or teacher for advice, because it always helps to get another opinion.
(Sounds like a very scary decision, yes? =/)
On Love: There are times in a relationship when you just know that it isn't work out. Insteadf struggling and pushing to make things smooth, face the facts and let things go. It'll be less painful that way, and everyone involved will have a better chance to be happy.
(Crap, just when I was thinking about stuff, this has to pop up now)
Lucky Days: 15, 27, 29
(Hey, I was born on a lucky Libran day. :D)
Anyway, I don't usually read this stuff, much less believe in them. But well the love section captured my attention and now I'm even more confused than before. Thanks, like I really needed that la walau. >.>
But ah well, I do have stuff that make me happy. Let's see.. I enjoy...
Going out with my friends, even if we're just hanging out somewhere doing nothing.
Talking to Eeeeeeeeel "Humpy" Kang and giving each other her so-called affectionate terms, lol. Humpy is affectionate, admit it.
Slacking at home, reading a book, surfing the net, escaping the bad weather outside.
Eating corn makes me happy recently too, so I think I should add it. (I've been eating lots of corn. And Humpy don't have! :D)
Speaking with Anne, Craig and Jason. Absolutely adore you people. :D
Gossiping, heh. (I blame Eileen, Jen and Darrick)
Lao gong! "Leeway"! And that korean woman too.
I guess that's about it. Or maybe there's more, but I can't think properly.
So.... I ask myself.....
Should I stay or should I go? no where, at all.10:30 pm