click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
You know how sometimes.. You have ALL these expectations of something and you think that everything should and will go according to your expectations? Well ya, I've been expecting to be very pleased at something when it does actually happen but noooooooo it just had to be a disappointment as usual.
Ah well, what was I expecting anyway? I kinda saw it coming but hey, I guess I just can't help but fantasize and want things to go according to what I'd make them out to be. =/
I think everyone deserves a second chance. So yeah, I shall do just that. I don't want to end up regretting any other decisions.
And ooooh! I finally managed to complete editting our mess of a radio capsule. Quite proud of myself for actually being able to tolerate doing it for such a long period of time and also being able to tolerate some people.Sometimes, I just ask myself why I'm so fan jian and like to pick all the stuff that I'll regret in the end, sigh.
I've been addicted to doing word search puzzles recently. Dunno why but I just felt like doing them again.. And I've also been reading some romance novels. Finished one book already, haven't done that in such a long time that I almost forgot what it felt like. XD Speaking of which, I highly recommend books by Nora Roberts if you're a fan of witty romance novels. :D
Time to go read.
Some special shoutouts before I go! - Mel! HF! YN! ROX! I miss you guys! I'm so sorry for always pang seh'ing you guys. =( I promise we'll go out together... soon! - Tong tong I really enjoyed dinner together the other night. Let's do it again some other time and invite the others too. :D And tell me if your puzzle book finishes, lol. =P - LAMONT THIS IS YUCKS BUT I ACTUALLY MISS YOU, OMG I'M MAD. - OMG CLAR THIS IS YUCKS TOO, BUT I MISS YOU TOO. - I've been seeing Jen almost every other day, so whatever to you la Jen. :D - Can we all go out together sometime? >.<>
Sigh.. Why am I emo all of a sudden? >.>no where, at all.9:20 pm