click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, May 03, 2007
I officially love my new SingTel MIO plan broadband wireless. -Insert lots of flying hearts here- Hehehehehe. =x
Flip side is, I gotta pay the extra 4 dollars for the wireless cause well, I'm the only one that's using the wireless what, so I guess its only fair. Anyway its very worth it lor, 4 dollars per month only.
Weeee got someone to go watch Spiderman 3 with me tomorrow. Actually, he has already promised his friends to go watch on Saturday... but he's nice enough to not mind watching it twice just because I asked him to accompany me. Hmm I'm feeling bad about it. Besides, weekend ticket leh, so expensive. =/
Thank you yew very muchies for accompanying me k. >.<
And oh, I wanted to talk about the Radio Heatwave audition, but well............. its kinda depressing, so I guess I'll only tell if you come ask me personally. =/
Imma go watch Heroes now. no where, at all.11:01 pm