click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Saturday, May 05, 2007
So I watched Spiderman 3 yesterday (and I paid a whopping $9.50 cause it was a friday). It was nice, but the story is a bit screwed up, different from the original Spiderman. And well, I don't think I'll say anymore about it since lots of people haven't seen it, I won't spoiler la hor.
When I came home last night, I slacked around a while and thought of going to do some work. Then suddenly I lied down on the carpet and fell asleep. -_-''''' Apparently my cousins helped me to my bed last night because the next thing I knew, I woke up in my bed and it was 8 in the morning. So bleh, didn't get any work done.
And ooooh, Kang chio bu tagged me to do this meme: Name at least 6 things you have thought of doing in future even if its impossible.
1. Become a president. What? I mean, every kid thinks of that what.
2. Having many many kids. I know I won't be able to stand it.
3. Rearing a reptile, probably a little snake. My family will whack me if I want to.
4. Kill George W Bush? =x
5. To be a teacher. I mean, no way, I have no patience to speak of.
6. Be a DJ. I suck at it and I get super nervous, period. =/
I didn't want to add the last one in there since it has always been a dream for me. But then I guess, its time to face reality.
And uhhh, I'm gonna tag these people to do this meme as well.
- Lamont - Jo Moo - Tong tong chiang - Clar
Time to actually do some work. no where, at all.8:23 am