click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
More than 1 week into school and I'm already starting to get sian. Not a good sign really, seeing that I still have such a long way to go. But well, just thankful that my timetable this semester is good and gives me a lot of free time to uhhh, rest. :D
I so wanted to blog last night, but I was too stoned. =.= No, I wasn't on drugs dammit. I just went drinking after dinner with JQ. I know I know, it was a school night. But my lessons only start at 2pm today so I thought its pretty ok. BUT HE STARTS CLASSES AT 8am TODAY! :D Hahahha that loser.
Anyway I drank too much vodka and err bacardi, I think. Lol can't even remember what it was. I think we might just end up doing that every other tuesday or something cause we just found out how accessible that place is. o.o Bad news for my wallet. Eek nvm, make him pay more. =x
Right then, about time I got ready, need to meet Jen and Jo earlier for lunch before class. PEEEAAACCCEEEEEE.no where, at all.10:49 am