click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, April 06, 2007
So I received a letter that said "On Government Service".
My cousins were contemplating whether I owe the Singapore government money, or I did something and I'm gonna get arrested, lol. Turns out, they gave me an offer to apply for Permanent Residentship.
What a surprise, I'm just about to turn 18 and I'm still schooling and I get an offer? It used to be just for foreign workers. Then again, I signed the bond, I'll have to continue working in Singapore even after I graduate anyways.
Oh well, main point is people are pressing me to apply for it saying Singapore is much better than Malaysia, more job opportunities, safer country etc. But... I have this sense of uncertainty in me. Can't really point out what it is exactly but I'm just feeling... insecure about this?
Or maybe.................
I just like being a Malaysian deep inside, no matter how much I diss my country. (:no where, at all.1:45 pm