click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
I am one sad girl.
Because assignments are pouring in and I'm still in holiday mood. So not ready to do school work can. Also, I'm feeling so guilty cause I don't listen in class, I just can't concentrate. And some people aren't helping by introducing me to games like "Onslaught" and "Gold miner", lol. -_-''''' Haha not their fault, I gave in to the temptation of games myself. >.<
But then again, I am also one happy happy girl.
Because the day before, I was just telling a friend of mine that I missed two of my old IS groupmates when he asked me about IS. Then yesterday, I saw one of them after one of my classes but I thought nothing of it, cause like, ya, same course ma, such a high chance of bumping into one another. Then after school, I was just sitting in canteen 1 and I saw the other oneeeeeee. Then I really realised how much I missed them. T_T What a nice bunch of people. Well, just some of 'em at least, heh.
SO YA! I'm happy cause I contacted them yesterday and we all agreed to go out together next monday. I CANNOT WAIT! :D
And tsk tsk, Jo moo, I bet you can't wait to hear about HER either. =x So bitchy eh, buay tahan. =P
I feel so bloated. I just ate bak chang from causeway point for dinner. -.-
And that was so random. Gotta go play Gold Miner now.. I mean, err, gotta go do my radio assignment now. :Dno where, at all.7:28 pm