click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
So I had my first day of school for my second year in mcm. Meh, what can I say, lecture days are always crap as usual. Not to mention I officially have some mad lecturers which are well, kinda over the edge.
Kinda excited about meeting my new tutorial group tomorrow for our first tutorial together. But uhh, I know some people in there which I'm NOT so keen on having again. Then again, I bet someone else feels the exact same way about me. So ya, I'm just gonna have to accept it no matter what. Not like I'm able to change anything anyways.
Ah well, its always good to make new friends. (:
Besides, we need to have 10 people in a group for news writing, I'm SURE I'll get to know more people better. I just hope good stuff > bad stuff. -nods-