click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, April 13, 2007
Only one word to describe how I'm feeling atm.
Beat.
I went to help out for FMS orientation today and well, although we won third prize for telematches (very good, considering we came in 12th[last place] the last year), I am suffering from very serious sore throat.
But anyhow, main point is I am soooooo pissed at some Year 1's, note I said some. They are conceited, they are dao, they are nasty and well, main thing is I can't stand dao-ness. Take for example this scenario below.
*Whole group of Year 1's enter LT24 together.
Me: Anyone from T106?!
Dao Year 1: Umm, me.
Me: Oh ok, what's your name? -Takes out name list to mark attendance-
Dao Year 1: There, my name's on number 8. -points at list-
Me: Okay (insert name), nice to meet you, I'm Kym from MCM Year 2 and I'll be your GL. Please take a seat with your tutorial group in one of these 2 rows first while we wait for the others to arrive.
Dao Year 1: Umm, I think Imma go hang around and sit somewhere else with my friends first, because like, its not gonna start yet right? I'll be back later.
*Waves me off and leaves with friends before I can respond.
So I got pissed, I went to look for her and told her that the teachers ordered that they had to sit in their tutorial groups. And she did this:
Dao Year 1: Do I -really- have to go now? I mean, its not even starting!
Me: I'm sorry but you really have to sit with your tutorial groups.
Dao Year 1: -Shifty eyes- Oh wth, fine I'll go.
*She proceeds to inform her 3 friends which are all in diff tutorial groups and are sitting at the same place. (I presume they are all like her, they sounded like her anyway.)
Dao Year 1: Girls, I gotta go. My GL says I gotta sit in my tutorial group and I think she ain't gonna leave me alone till I do so. -Shifty eyes and hand wave-
LIKE WTF?! You think I wanna do that? Fk you!
Well anyway, quite a few bad experiences today but I'm seriously too beat to elaborate, the above incident was just one of the few that I really couldn't tolerate so I -had- to point it out here.
Note to up and coming Year 1's for whichever courses: Do NOT ever be dao, I repeat, do NOT be dao. Or you shall suffer. Who knows you might be dao until your groupmates fking hate you and mark you down for peer evaluation or summat. :D
I hope someone does that to her...................... fking bee-yotch.no where, at all.10:06 pm