click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, March 02, 2007
Hmm, it's been what, 2 weeks since I've last posted?
Well, not that I didn't want to blog, nor did I not have anything to blog about.. I guess I was just in a state of confusion. A lot of the things I wanted to blog about these past 2 weeks could very well take away some of the things I treasure very much right now. So, I guess I was surpressing myself so to speak? I guess I was afraid to face up to reality and just kept avoiding it the best I could. I went back to JB, turned off my handphone, seldom talked online and basically just broke away from some people that I didn't wish to see or talk to.
I was so afraid I'd let loose some of the things that were better left unsaid so all I could do was to run from it. I immersed myself in lots of things to make my mind occupied so that I would stop thinking. But every night (or morning) before I go to bed, my mind gets filled with frightening images of what just might happen.
Should I stop running? Or should I just continue this way?