click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Saturday, March 17, 2007
So I met up with Clar, Mon and YL and we went to Jen's workplace to visit her and go for drinks. Hoegaarden beer is so light that even after a HUGE mug, we didn't feel anything at all.
It felt really good to see them again and catch up cause they were the few people that I missed so so much during these holidays. Mon is still as crappy, YL is still as funny, Jen is still so easily irritated and Clar is still as... as... fierce? o.0 Well basically everyone is still their same old self. :D
Oh right, I finished watching Full House yesterday night. The ending was SO sweet and wonderful. THAT is what I call a nice ending and I was really happy because lately, so many shows that I've watched have totally crappy endings and I was starting to get irritated. For example HanaKimi, Angels of Mission and erm, The Haunted School which I mentioned before. Why can't all shows have nice endings? >.<
Oh btw, since Mon is flying off to America tomorrow for his holidays, here's wishing him BON VOYAGE! Come back with gifts pls. :Dno where, at all.12:05 am