click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Should've done this yesterday night but didn't get a chance to use the comp because you know why? Recently my cousins have been like me and started watching drama serials online too. -.- I have only myself to blame for telling them about the wonderful stuff that you can find on the internet.
Anyways, it felt good to meet up with people after such a long time. ESPECIALLY YOU TONG TONG CHIANG! I totally missed you la, haha. The bbq last night was quite fun, or should I say our methods of self-entertainment, i.e. gossiping and lame jokes, are quite fun. =x And trust me, the kambing satay and chicken wings weren't bad at all. XD
And it certainly felt nice when all you had to do was sit down and chat, and people just kept serving you food, muahahahha. Doesn't it make you feel like a princess?~~~ =x Ok la, it was quite paiseh since we weren't helping out and just sat down and ate. But hey! Lots of people cooking mah, no space at the pit already. =x
Self-consoling.
Anyways I gotta run, I have to get ready to go out and meet the girls later. See ya!
P.S. EILEEN I BLOG LIAO LOR! Hehehehehehe. =x
P.P.S. I'll be in Singapore till maybe this weekend, anyone wanna take the chance to ask me out first before I go back? XDno where, at all.9:49 am