click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
I'm glad its over.
And yet, I'm in such a shitty mood because today wasn't all that good. Bad luck, bad weather, bad tummy and bad stuff happening. You know, when the weather is bad and you're in a bad mood, everything trivial just irritates you to no end? Yah, that's how it is. -.- But oh well, at least I got to eat my chickie chickie whee, haha. Well two people will understand what I'm talking about.
Oh well, I'm supposed to go out, but MY TUMMY IS ACHING LIKE FK! I wanna stay at home, but nooooooooo they don't let me cause they say its Valentine's Day. ): Come on la Valentine's Day is just another day, why won't they let me stay at home to rest. T_T EH YOU ALL NOT MY BOYFRIENDS HOR! If you all were my boyfriend I'd go out without complains since its Valentine's Day la. But then if we're going out together, we can do it anytime wad, haha. Besides, everywhere is gonna be fricking crowded today. T_T
Thanks Shy, for the Rocher today! You made my day that much better. (: no where, at all.5:55 pm