click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, February 04, 2007
I'm having a splitting headache atm. I dunno why, while I was on the MRT on the way home, all of a sudden the left side of the back of my head started to hurt REALLY bad. Ugh, headache go away please. ):
Anyway, today was stressful. Then again, it was kinda heart-warming (No, its not cause you're hot and I'm beside you so it warmed my heart, shaddap. Hahahaha). Meeting her today and talking to her about each other's life like we used to only made me realise what I've been missing out on recently. Haven't really talked to her in a long time so I really enjoyed today. Thanks for the wonderful company dear. (: Just to let you know, I'm really really really happy for you and I hope things work out fine for you soon. I love you and no matter what happens you can talk to me about it kay. (:
I saw Ms Ong today. I think she's gotten prettier, haha. Anyway other than that I think she's still quite the same la. And I met Steph after so long, exactly the same, still as skinny, hahahahaha.
I'm kinda troubled now.
I think I shall get back to studying now. ):no where, at all.9:58 pm