click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, February 02, 2007
All our projects and presentations are officially over. (: All that's left are exams, which is like worrying, seeing as to how my marketing paper is on Monday and I haven't prepared much. I am pro de wor.
Anyways, today was PRETTY interesting. So ya, came early in the morning to finish up on WebGraph. Had our presentation which went quite well and then I proceeded to go have lunch with Shit whereby we ate our favourite BAN MIAN again, haha. Extra fried onions for me and extra Ikan Bilis for you! :D
She had to leave soon because she had work. So we hurriedly go toilet, come out and left on our trusty bus number 184. I reached home, my auntie went, "Oi your phone lost is it?!". I'm like... -blur- then "Got mehh" and proceeded to check my bag. So ya, really, my phone wasn't there. -_-''
Apparently someone found my phone in Canteen 1 toilet (Whee!) in the cubicle. Yes, I left it on top of the toilet paper thingy because I had no hands. Well duh, I need 2 hands to take my pants off. So yes, some BA graduate named Vinda found it and left it at the BA office. She used my phone to call Mel to tell her that she found the phone because Mel was on my most recently called list. Mel then called my home, called Shit and Clar to find out where I am. Got my auntie so kan cheong la, haha. So anyway, main point is I came back home, changed and went to school again in like 15mins. -_-''
Spent like 40mins going to school, collected my phone, went to top up card and withdraw money, then left again, wth. I spent more time travelling than I did in school.But ah well, at least I didn't lose my phone. :D I'm thankful for that.
I shall be going to IJC's fun fair on 10th Feb. Collecting ticket on Sunday. :D Anybody else interested? Sms me if you want to come along. Tickets are 10 bucks each. Am kinda excited about meeting up with old friends again. :Dno where, at all.7:53 pm