click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Monday, February 05, 2007
Hahahahahahhaa wonderful day (except exam) but I swear I will not become a baker ever. Well, not in the near future anyway. lawl.
And I only have one person to thank for this, and that is SHIT. Yes, SHIT. I dunno what is wrong with me, but I decided to come to her house and help her bake her mini cheesecakes for her friend's birthday tomorrow. I know cheesecake sounds easy to make, but HELL NO because SHIT doesn't have a mixer! Na beh my arm hurts okay! All that mixing got my arm so tired la, wth wth wth. But it was fun la, hahahahahaha.
Anyway, I made some weird analogies today and I am so happy because I amuse myself, hahahahaha. For more information and pictures, please refer to SHIT's blog.
I'm giving her extra respect today wor, all her names are in caps. Be glad hor, SHIT.
Okay back to watching Cartoon Network, bye bye! :Dno where, at all.3:45 pm