click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Something just doesn't feel right.
Can't really put my finger onto what exactly is wrong. But, it just feels wrong. Don't ask me why I think so, I just know it.
Aaaaanyways, today's my niece's birthday. So yah, Happy 1st Birthday Little Wan Shuen. You should stop being so naughty/spoiled.
Dance was fun as usual and Melvin (my dance teacher) said he'd try to get us tickets to The Dance Floor since he's taking part. :D I shall vote for him once a week if he gets into the final 10, but if I feel like it, I might just vote a little more than that, hehe. We learnt the Salsa today. Wow damn its a great workout lar. You can really feel your tummy working cause you need to twist and turn your tummy A LOT. I think I might just take up dancing lessons outside next time becauses its so so so so so fun.
But anyway, I'm faced with a dilemma now. Should I do this, or that? I know I should do what I'm told to do, but cognitive dissonance is a sad sad thing. Anyways I'm gonna get nagged at either way. And if I do THAT, I might be wasting my efforts because it might've been done already. BAH! Whatever. Okay, I'll just do what I'm told to.
I witnessed some hardcore politics today. o.o I'm like, so glad I'm not involved. Although, I am involved in something much deeper and darker. Bleh, who cares. Ignorance is bliss. Optimistic outlook, remember. :D People can't make me sad unless I choose to be upset by them. -Nods-
Cool, that shall be my mantra from now on.no where, at all.8:49 pm