click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, January 07, 2007
I just realised how much shit I have to do today. Ah somebody save me.
Having a bad tummy ache now and we're having LocVid meeting later. Bad timing. =S
Okay, remain optimistic, must remain optimistic. -Psychoes self- ONLY 5 MORE WEEKS! Yes, then the long awaited 2 month break will be here. I can't wait, I hope these 5 weeks get past as fast as possible.
But omg, tummy ache is keeeeeeeeeling me atm. Why the hell is it even hurting man. I couldn't have eaten anything wrong because I didn't even eat breakfast. Ok wait, is that it? Is that the reason why its aching? Because I didn't eat? -.- If that's the case, I'm just gonna tahan until I meet the rest for lunch.
Kay Imma need to go print some stuff now.no where, at all.10:48 am