click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Hectic hectic hectic day. Lots of drama, emotion and most importantly, we had lots of work to do. Filming is so fun, yet so amazingly tiring that you just wanna strangle it until you see it gasp for air and slowly die away as your hands grip tighter and tighter. Dang, that would feel so good.
Seriously, it's not about saying it, it's about feeling it. For example, what's the point of saying sorry if you're not really feeling sorry? Saying sorry MIGHT make the current situation better, but would things change? The same thing is just gonna keep on happening in the future because you don't feel sorry and you won't change. When that time comes, how many fake sorries will you have to say to appease people for the time being again?
Bah don't mind me, I'm just so tired that it has made me feel so grumpy and bitchy. Or maybe because my period is near.
*Inner voice* Sure sure, blame it ALL on the fatigue and menstrual cycle!
Oh shut up. Just gimme a break, dammit. Let me have something/someone to push the blame upon. Let me stop blaming myself for every other thing please. It gets so tiring I just want to quit. Quit life totally, that is. Then again, there are so many things and people that are holding me back. Things I have left unsettled, people that I love.
Yes, I actually can love. Surprising ain't it? It surprised me too when I actually realised that I still love some people in my life. These people probably don't know though, and they probably never will because I probably never will tell them I love them. Well, with the exception of one that I tell her almost every other day either straight to her, over the phone or by sms, haha. I enjoy our talks and I like how she has such a soothing effect on me when I'm agitated or whatever. I also like her attitude and views on things and most importantly of all, I just like her. =)
For most people as I see it, school is the factor that's causing most of their problems. They turn to friends outside school, spouses or family to talk to someone and make themselves happier. Why is it so different with me? My family, outside friends and spouse are the ones causing my problems instead. I look forward to school, no matter how tiring it might be. I look forward to seeing my classmates and I look forward to talking to them. It makes me a wee bit happier, at least.
Finally gonna see mom and sis tomorrow. Its nearly 1, time to go to bed.
P.S.: My cough is not getting any better because I was stubborn and didn't want medicine. Now I know better. Anyone wanna volunteer to buy me cough syrup now? =(no where, at all.12:11 am