
"A hungry person is an angry person".... True, no?
Hmmmm this is to you. I wasn't joking when I said what I did the other day. Though it might've sounded like a joke to you, well, you made it sound as if you think I was joking anyway. I'm telling you it was what was really in my heart. I just didn't bother going on to tell you that I was dead serious when I said it because I figured it might make it sound as if I'm getting too close to you for comfort. It's like, going beyond the boundaries of friends, and I didn't want it to seem that way. Besides, it might be a good idea to have not went on to explain it because the way things are going, it might've been a wasted effort anyway. It saddens me to think of what might happen.
To another you, I dunno if your words are true. As much as I hate to say it, you utterly boggle me. Please stop messing with my head, thanks. But if that was your main intention in the first place, then congratulations. Because you sure as hell managed to do it, and you did a fucking good job too, if I may say so myself. I've had about enough with the hot and cold treatment already and so, stop being your usual indecisive self and make a fucking decision already. To be or not to be, that's all there is to it. If you still can't make a decision, just fucking go with the cold treatment all the way. I don't want to suffer from withdrawal symtoms of the hot treatment. I'm not someone you can come to when you need someone and just throw aside when you have someone else. Kthxbai.
I've finally ranted enough. I'm hungry and cousin is home with food.
no where, at all. 5:11 pm