click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Monday, January 22, 2007
It just feels weird la.
And I am very tired. I want to go home to get some sleep but I can't, na beh. I have had a grand total of less than 6 hours of sleep for the past 2 days and I can't take it. I seriously need more time. ._.
I stayed over at Sam's place yesterday along with my other marketing group mates. Well, we had fun, we had headaches and well, we had lotsa crap to do. T_T
We only finished marketing at like 1am then proceeded to study for LocVid test until like 3am. Well, MOST of us at least. =P Wen Tong SOMEBODY just slept through the night. =P I am SO subtle can. :D
Her new name is shit, btw. Hurhur. :D
"Oh shit shit shit shit shit." "Why you keep calling Wen Tong har?" -Insert a series of -_-||'s here-
:D
Walao I got a bad headache. no where, at all.3:36 pm