click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Ohhhhhh my gawd.
I just went to check my past posts again. Now I know what he meant. Walau why do I have such a bad memory. No wonder the misunderstanding occured! I kept thinking I blogged about it on the night I went to Cuscaden when it happened. BUT I DIDNT WOR. I BLOGGED ABOUT IT ON SUNDAY? Saturday was filming whole day so I had no posts...... Sunday I was at sis's place in Tiong Bahru after filming, what time did I blog? Lemmeeeee seeeee......
Oh wait, the post was on Sunday 12am. So meaning technically, I blogged on Saturday night. And I saw the apology thingy on Saturday afternoon when someone showed it to me. So her post was before mine. Okay now it all makes sense to me why she thought that way already. Her post came before mine and even though I wasn't talking about her post, I guess there was some kind of similarity.
Eh wtf is wrong with me sia. I swear I wasn't fricking drunk or anything. -.- How could I have made such a mistake (and not realise it until now).
You know what? All this wouldn't have happened if he didn't piss me off again that night when I called him back. Hmph. I would tell him to actually mean it when he says sorry to me again next time but I don't think I'll be hearing much from him again. no where, at all.2:39 pm