click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, January 12, 2007
So today was yet another tiring day. In fact, it's more mentally draining than physically draining. My body's still alright but my mind seriously needs a rest.
Yet again, its a friday and I'm not back in JB. Filming this time. I'm getting so used to not going back home and I don't know if its a good thing or not. Because it'll mean that I can deal with home sickness but at the same time it'll mean that my family actually doesn't mean that much to me as I think they do. Hmmm. =/
Also, I am falling very ill. I'm coughing non-stop, suffering from a sore throat and I had a slight fever earlier on. Gosh, why did I have to fall ill at this time man. ):
Went for dinner and drinks with Mon, Clarflar, Jen and Aik Tiao. Well all I can say is we talked about a lot of stuff. And oh, althought I was getting fucking pised off at some annoying person halfway, I still enjoyed our time at Cuscaden. Note that the annoying person isn't one of you kay, it's well.. someone.
I hate insensitive people, really. Then again, I'm overly-sensitive. But I guess I know the difference between insensitive, sensitive and overly-sensitive. Insensitive people can go kiss some random monkey's ass, really. You are stressed. But does that mean other people aren't suffering from stress right now? Does being stressed give you the right to take your anger out on someone else? No fucking way.
I heard some reassuring words towards the end of the day. I'm kinda really thankful that someone is there for me right now offering me hugs when I'm down and willing to listen to me rant over and over. I love you dear, thanks so much for everything. No idea how to express my thanks effectively in words so all I can say is I love you, really do. Have absolutely no idea what I'd do if you weren't here. (:
Therefore, I dedicate this song to you!
I love you, you love me. We're a happy family. With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you. Won't you say you love me too? Hahahahaha like it? :D Barney rocks, doesn't he? (;no where, at all.10:40 pm