click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, January 12, 2007
Today was so tiring. Its already 12.20am and I still have my leaflet design to do. I want a break, dammit.
Everything related to public transport today went wrong for me la okay. Grrraaarrgghh. Suan le, it's already in the past.
And oh. Dear god, take it that I'm begging. Please stop raining so much? ):
I'm already ill and I'm still getting caught in the rain a lot. Bad. ):
And ohhhhhhhhhhh my gawd. I just found out that for tomorrow's graphcomm consult, we only need the product and logotype design, the ads no need. Waaaaaalaaaaaooooo tmdknnbccbzomgwtfbbq can?! Worried like fuck for nothing lor. Whole night watching The Dance Floor keep on thinking about Graphcomm, grr.
Speaking of The Dance Floor, Melvin did great! His pair received very good comments from the judges, I bet they're gonna get into the next round. :D Had so much fun tonight, though MediaCorp is sooooooo ulu that we had problems going there and coming back, ugh.
Argh, I'm coughing non-stop and I feel really really awful and uncomfortable. ):
Where is everyone when you need someone? ):no where, at all.12:06 am