click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Awwww I'm so touched. He actually bought us candy since it was our last CATs lesson. (: Its so great to know that we have that kind of 默契 among us. We bought lollipops and cake for his birthday in advance and he bought lollipops and m&m's for us at the same time. I guess he felt bad that he couldn't join us for lunch to celebrate his birthday. Very sweet right? Walao I will miss my CATs group badly. ):
Anyway, haha, he got cake in his eye due to Shy's bad aiming. We laughed so hard and we had so much fun. (: Strawberry shortcake wasn't bad either. (:
Guys, let's make it a point to meet up next time k? For lunch or whatever. (:
Jo, Shy, Nikki and Des. I LOVE YOU GUYS! (:
Quote of the day by Mr Willie Hsu: "Regarding teamwork, aiyo your group really no need to say. Your group has the best teamwork in all of my teaching history. Its so amazing how you all love each other so much."