click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
I will survive! I will survive!
We shall all survive through this together no matter how difficult it is. I set a new personal record today, though. I stayed at coffee bean for EIGHT whole hours. And believe it or not, I was STUDYING! Haha, unbelievable, I know. XD
I finally got sick of coffee bean though. Now I know why people always say they get sick of their work place. Can't blame them, its like, 8 hours there everyday la walao. I dunno if it was just me or the fricking weather, but I felt so cold the whole time I was there! And my forehead felt warm too. Please don't fall sick, can't afford to be sick for now. =(
I shall go study again at 11.30pm. I promised ClarFlar I'd keep her company tonight and keep her AWAKE, so I shall try not to fall asleep myself too. XD I gotta wake up at 6am though, group meeting at 8am while hers is at... 10? Bah whatever.